Friday 12 April 2013

What have you learned from your audience feedback?


Through the use of my audience feedback which I collected throughout the process of developing my products I was able to create a products that were best suited to my target audience because I was able to gather feedback that changed my products over the creation period to make my products more appropriate and affective for their purpose.

Collecting my feedback for my film trailer videos greatly affected my products; this is because for my feedback on my videos I decided to gather verbal responses from certain members of my media course and members of my target market. By collecting verbal responses straight after they have watched the trailers I was able to obtain their first opinion on my trailers, this gave me reliable and high quality information to use to improve my trailers and to gather this feedback I typed all my feedback in to a single word document.

 

Over the course of developing my ancillary texts I have collected feedback on which direction to take my products, I have done this by performing a tick sheet of which film poster draft they preferred, this gave me the insight into my target audiences preference into which version they preferred. By knowing which version was more popular with my target market I was able to develop my poster into a more appropriate version which has lead to the creation of my final version which was influenced by learning what my target audience preferred from their feedback.

The feedback that I obtained from the planning stage influenced my products massively, this is because I retrieved several video interview feedbacks with select members of my target market to see what features they preferred from the selected adventure genre trailers, this feedback on popular and professional trailers allowed me to learn wheat features were the most memorable showing me what type of shots I should use for my products.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment